Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi all, I'm Jame (yes, my parents "forgot the 'S'")

We've been working with Anaplan for a while now, adapting several analytical models to it since Excel, then later custom code/software, wasn't quite living up to expectations. We're BIG fans, and really looking forward to this event!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey, Jame! Always nice to have fans—and that's a fantastic story (both the "forgot the 'S'" and the progressing beyond legacy systems). Glad to have you and your experience here!

Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi All, my name is Max. I am part of the Finance team at Cornerstone onDemand, located in Santa Monica, California. I am taking care of our incentive compensation model. We have been using Anaplan since 2017. Anaplan is a powerful and flexible tool with a lot of potential. Excited to join the group and learn more about the system, its capabilities, new features, as well as other users' experiences and best practices. Looking forward to the meeting!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Max! We're excited about the future of the platform and its potential as well–the sky is the limit, right? Eager to hear and see everyone's reactions to what's on the way. 

Highlighted

Hi everyone,

I'm Amy from Toronto Canada, working for Rogers. I've been a model builder in Anaplan since July 2017. My major focuses are on revenue planning and sales forecasting.

I got my Master Anaplanner certificate one month before my baby was born. I'm currently on maternity leave and need some brain exercises so just jumped back into Anaplan. Very looking forward to this user group meetup to learn from best practices and catch up on any new features/launches. 

Looking forward to it!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Amy! Congratulations on earning your Master Anaplanner certification—that's a big deal. Obviously not as big of a deal as your little one, so congratulations there, too! 😄 I'm glad we get to be a part of helping you dive back in. 

Highlighted

Hi Everyone!

I'm Darin Seibel, from DISH Network in Denver, Colorado. I've been using Anaplan for about 2.5 years and lead a team that develops and maintains models for groups in supply chain operations, forecasting, and finance. I'm hoping to get more information and share best practices on model development, user management, and glean new ideas.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Darin! Thanks for your interest in both learning and sharing—that's our goal. We're looking forward to doing what we can to facilitate those interactions and provide the information you're interested in. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help in the meantime! 

Highlighted

Hi Everyone,

I am Aman from New Delhi, India. I am workig with Anaplan for 2 years for Deloitte Consulting (US office of India). I got my Master Anaplanner certificate last month.

I have spent much of my time with Financial Planning User case. I have also worked on Trade promotion management and an Allocation user cases.
I am looking forward to collaborate and learn the best practices. I would love to know more about the forthcoming UI changes.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Aman—and congratulations on the Master Anaplanner certification! That's a great accomplishment. A few of our presenters at User Groups Live! come from the Finance side of things, so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on their sessions.