Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hello Aaron & Group!

This is Vijay. I am from Memphis, Tennessee and am one of the Anaplan admins in our company. We implemented Anaplan in the second half of last year and I am still taking baby steps towards increasing my model building knowledge!
I am excited to meet you all!

Cheers
Vijay
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, Vijay! Everyone is on a different step in their journey, and we're glad you're here! Looking forward to hearing more about how the Community can assist you in advancing. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I'm Mary a Sr. Consultant with Accelytics, I live in Reno, Nevada. I am new to Anaplan, just completing my certification. I am looking forward to learning from current Anaplan users.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Mary! Congratulations on the certification--that's a real milestone. 

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi All

I am Brendan Morrison, I live and work outside of Boston. I've been using Anaplan for just about 3 years now and am a Sales Analyst in my organization. I'm looking forward to hearing some some of the Experts around Best Practices and upcoming features. Those are the areas I most enjoy during the In Person User Group sessions.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Brendan—we'll make sure our experts bring their A-game for you!

As a previous User Group attendee, please let us know if there are specific things that would help make this virtual event a success for you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi. My name is Jim. I am from Bethlehem, PA. I am new to the Anaplan technology and I want to learn as much as I can from other participants’ expertise. I look forward to the March 21st user group event.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Jim, and welcome! There's a lot of info on the Community that may help you as a new user. Our Start Your Anaplan Journey section offers some great introductory materials, depending on your role within Anaplan. There are also a lot of free training courses in the Academy

We're here to help, so let me know if you need anything!

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi, I am Stacey. I live and work in the Chattanooga, TN area. My company is going on it's third year of pursuing the Anaplan Connected Planning journey. My role is primarily within our Anaplan Center of Excellence, model building and assisting model builders with more challenging assignments, ensuring we have a well-functioning/well-governed set of models, and being a change-maker in the organization as we build out new functionality. I've been working with Anaplan since I joined the Anaplan team at my company in June 2018 and every day has been a learning experience. I'm excited to participate in this user group, hearing insight from other Anaplan users, learning more about upcoming releases/new functionality, and how others are addressing maintenance, governance, and model size challenges. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Stacey! It sounds like your organization is an exciting environment in which to work. Glad to hear you're enjoying the journey; we'll do what we can to provide you with resources and connections that can help maintain the momentum!