Highlighted
Community Manager

What are you watching / streaming this week? (3/22 - 3/28)

What shows or movies have you been catching up on and/or just now discovering?  What's that hidden gem that we've been missing out on?

I just finished watching Season 1-3 of Narcos on Netflix.  Whoa, was it an experience.  Looking forward to Ozark coming back this week, and and also just started watching "Dave". I saw that Pixar's Onward came out to purchase but will be on Disney+ on April 3!!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: What are you watching / streaming this week? (3/22 - 3/28)

Oddly enough, Pandemic on Netflix. Morbid curiosity got the best of me.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Since Hulu has finally caught up, the last season of Fear the Walking Dead.

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

The BBC have uploaded all of Spooks (mid-00s spy/thriller program) onto the iPlayer so that's me sorted with ~100 hours of joy!
UK gets Disney+ tomorrow (24/03) is it worth it?

Highlighted
Community Manager

"Is it worth it?" for Disney+ completely depends on how much a fan you are of the properties they own. For someone like me, who has young kids and who grew up on Disney, superheroes, and Star Wars, I'm loving it, especially easy access to a lot of the older stuff. Their original content (The Mandalorian, The Imagineering Story) is pretty good, but there isn't as much of it yet. 

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Think I'll probably give it a whirl if only for Mandalorian. Plus I'm sure my nieces will enjoy Frozen 2 action, my brothers and sisters in-law not so much... 😂😂

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Definitely check out "The Stranger" and "Safe" by Harlan Coben on Netflix!

Not so popular I think, but absolutely worth the attention 🙂

Highlighted
Community Manager

I watched The Platform last night on Netflix. It's very different, in a great way. It's hard to describe so the best I can say is just go watch it! https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/03/23/netflixs-the-platform-is-a-brutal-capitalist-horro...