Community Manager

What life lessons has this time of quarantine taught you?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: What life lessons has this time of quarantine taught you?

Always keep some kind of cleaning wipes in your car because it's unreal how filthy they are. 

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

If you've children, dogs, or just like the outside wipes are an essential element to keep in the glove box.

Highlighted
Community Manager

I'm learning that two parents working from home with a 2.5 yr old is interesting, lol. It's a whole new experience/lifestyle in and of itself, and patience is key, while also being very difficult at times 🤣

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

That we should all simplify every so often. This time has forced as to adapt and for many to seek out simple solutions to our day to day challenges. 

I am enjoying the time, space and stillness that this crazy time has afforded us!

Highlighted
Community Boss

It has taught me that Humans are helpless at times.

It has taught me that we should enjoy every bit of the time that we have.

It has taught me to have helping nature - help every person on this planet irrespective of his/her caste, creed, religion, ethnicity etc.

It has taught me the importance of small things like going for a stroll, watching the people commute from one place to another, listening to the cacophony in traffic, hanging out with friends, colleagues and/or any soiree etc.

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

I've learned that you don't need all the things you think you do. Life is much simpler these days and has certainly been a good time to recenter and refocus on what's important. I don't miss the stuff, I miss the people.
Highlighted

Don't ever take freedom for granted! Oh,how much I miss going out!