Nordics New UX Training / Hackathon
Hello all members of the Nordics Anaplan User Group! Anaplan’s New UX is now Generally Available for all customers, and the Nordics Customer Success team is eager to help all our customers develop their solution expertise and benefit from the New UX’s improved functionality and intuitive usability. We therefore are happy to arrange training workshops/hackathons for your team to learn how to build pages and discuss best practices. The Anaplan Product Development leads will join to provide insights on the solution design and best practices.
We are scheduling 2 separate NEW UX workshops in December 2019:
- December 4: remote web meeting (registration link)
- December 5: in person training in Stockholm (registration link)
The two meetings will have exactly the same format and content, so please select the one that suits you best and register for that event.
- Each workshop will have 2 portions:
- 09:30 – 12:00: Solution and Page Building Training by Customer Success team
- 13:00 – 15:30: Hackathon, where Anaplan’s team including the Product Development leads will provide guidance and insights as you build New UX pages
- Please come with at least 2 ideas for pages you would like to practice with. We suggest at least 1 equal a dashboard you already have in your environment, and 1 be a new dashboard that you are conceiving.
We will send webinar links for those that register for the remote workshop on December 4, and details about the exact location (Odenplan, Stockholm) for the December 5 session.
How do I attend
Please select one of the two following links to register for the event you prefer. If you have any questions concerning registration please feel free to reach out to your Anaplan Customer Success Business Partner (Christer.Jansson@Anaplan.com, Colin.Porter@Anaplan.com, Philip.Austin@Anaplan.com).
We look forward to your participation in this New UX training!