Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Hi everyone, as mentioned a decision was made at Wednesday evening’s kick-off session to set up an Anaplan Modelers Forum Linkedin group. This is so we can utilise the additional features to organise the forum meet up sessions, discuss specific topics, upload documents etc (beyond what is currently available on the Anaplan community page).

You can access the group using the below link:

www.linkedin.com/groups/8739088

If you haven’t already done so please follow the link and join the group – as with all these types of groups it will only be as successful as the level of user involvement, so please don’t be shy!

Please let me know if you have any questions/issues.

Thanks

Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Thanks

@Noemí Andrés de las Cuevas

@Iain Briggs

@Joe Corlett

I've added you all to the Linkedin group (www.linkedin.com/groups/8739088)

Also I'm aiming to get the notes from last Wednesday's kick off session edited and posted on the group this week :-)

Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi, Thanks for organising this. I would be available in-person the 23 and 24.

Occasional Contributor

Great Idea! I have informed my other customers about this forum and they seem to be really interested. Please let me know the time and date for the next one. I suppose you will have more model builders(from customers) next time.

Contributor

Welcome Divya, apologies for the delay in replying.

Yes the Anaplan Modelers Forum is primarily for customers and those using Anaplan for model building on a daily basis. We had the initial kick off session last week and are planning meet ups every 6-8 weeks going forward. In the mean time please tell your customers and those interested that they can join the below LinkedIn group:

www.linkedin.com/groups/8739088

The plan is to use this group to arrange future meet ups, distribute notes, discuss issues and ideas etc.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Contributor

Thanks to all those who attended the meet up session in London on 23rd January! Everyone got really involved in the discussions and we made some key decisions about the group going forward. I've now uploaded the notes from that session to the Linkedin Group (along with the aims and rules/principles).

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8739088/

If you haven't already down so please follow the link above and register for the group as this is how we will be arranging the next meet up session!

Thanks

Yugnesh

Anaplan Session 1 Notes Final-page-001 (1).jpg

Community Boss

Hi Everyone! 

Would be great to get some support for my idea if you think its good! 

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Save-Charts-as-Saved-View-on-modules/idi-p/41290

Thanks, 

Usman

Contributor

Good idea Usman - if you want we can discuss this at the next meet up session and then propose it back to Anaplan as a group. Does that work for you?

Btw I will be sending out possible dates for the next London meet up session soon.

Also if anyone has any questions about the summary notes from the first session I posted, please let me know.

Yugnesh  

Contributor

Hi Yugnesh, 

We have our Customer Experience team over form San Francisco on the week of the 18th March so that might be a good time to have the next meetup. Im sure they would love to come and meet everyone.

L

Community Boss

Thanks Yugnesh, 

I just thought it would be good to post some of the idea's we're making in the community ideas section to get some visibility here as good ideas can become lost. I would encourage others to do the same so we can support! 

Also a great idea Laurence! would be great to meet some more of your team! 

Regards,

Usman