3 3 12 activity create product replenishment ux page conditional formatting

conditional formatting is not working in UX page using the max middle and min criterion even in module its not working. How can I make it possible in this case 

• Add conditional formatting to display Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt as green any time the value is greater than 0.
  • Add conditional formatting to display Ending Inventory as red when the value is less than the Safety Stock Target value.     
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @RAJAT786 ,

could you please share some images as to how you are trying it and the line items used as conditions?

cheers!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• yeah sure ..when I applied conditional formatting in module it didn't work there also.I am not able to figure out how that conditions can be done directly without considering max,mid and min. I have attached screenshot named acording to module view and in UX page.

• Hello @RAJAT786 ,

Thank you very much for the photo. Based on what I am seeing, you almost have it. With regards to the 2 conditional formatting I would do the following:

• Add conditional formatting to display Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt as green any time the value is greater than 0.
      • Create a new Line item with the following statement or similar: IF Confirmed Purchase Order Receipt >0 THEN 1 ELSE 0
    • Add conditional formatting to display Ending Inventory as red when the value is less than the Safety Stock Target value.     
      • As above, a second line item : IF Ending Inventory > Safety Stock Target value THEN 1 ELSE 0

Use this new line items to drive the "Values from" in the UX and set the minimum to 0 (red) and the maximum to 1 (green). No need to populate the midpoint nor give it colour.

Hope that helped. The UX takes a bit to get used to, but once you get, you get it!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• Thanx @BrunoRodriguez for such a deep explanation. I was thinking to do that but later on I got confused to use those line items. but now I am sure to do that.Thanks to make it clear