EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role does not return any data

Hi

Not able to retrieve data for Bonus, Medical costs etc.. though all the formulas are correct.  Screen shot attached

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello Halil,

As far as I've seen there is a discrepancy on the source module's name. 

Your Formula:

IF Employed? THEN 'EMP03 Employee Drivers'.Car Allowance[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role] ELSE 0

You must be referring source formula 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role' but instead you wrote 'EMP03 Employee Drivers'. This could be a reason why. Check your source module's name please.

I hope this helps.

Aykut

• Even though i changed the qualification .. Then also it did not work.

• Can you please attach the screenshot of EMP03 Employee Drivers module in Blueprint view?
  • Here is the screenshot of both EMP02 and EMP03

Thanks

Hameed

• Got it. Thanks for the screenshots.

Like I wrote in my first message there is something with the name of module.

Your Formula:

IF Employed? THEN 'EMP03 Employee Drivers'.Car Allowance[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role] ELSE 0

Correct Formula:

IF Employed? THEN 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Car Allowance[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role] ELSE 0

Please copy and paste this formula and make the same alteration to other formulas too. I hope this solves..

• I have the same formula that you had specified for all rows.. In the 2nd screenshot that i had sent, the formulas are same as that you had mentioned....

Please check.. I had sent you on the screenshot the correct formulas referring to role...

• I see.

Than please check your mapping module (SYS08) and its Line Items. And there could be a problem with the hierarchy settings in department and role list.

• I checked the top level item for both department and Roles..  It all looks fine to me.

The top items has been defined as All Departments and All Roles respectively for Department and Roles.   

The Parent Hierarchy is blank for both the entities.  Pasting here the screen shots of SYS08 and the Hierarchy details of Department and Roles pls.

• Thanks for the screenshots. 

As far as I see in the screenshot the "Role" line item in the SY08 module is set up as Text format. Please change it as a "Role" list format. 

• Hi!

I changed Role to List format, but after entering the formula, I still don't get any values back just 0s.
    "

'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Car Allowance[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role]

"

Bernadett_0-1650054276480.png

Could you please help me, why?

Bernadett_1-1650054347859.png

• Thanks!

But in between I got the roles correctly.

Bernadett_0-1650059634537.png

But the sums still incorrect:

The SUM is way higher, how it should be:

Bernadett_1-1650059710133.png

And if I drill down, I see that it is because 

The formula counts everybody in not just the employees with the selected role.

Even though, The Roles are already correctly attributed according to SYS08.

• And I can select an employee and a role, (which is she not actually) and I still get results below, even though i shouldn't.

Bernadett_0-1650060763585.png

• Bernadett_0-1650061174559.png

The problem is, that even if i set the role, then the selection doesn't reflect to the data, as Shala is not an executive..

• Even though, it is imported correctly: 

Bernadett_0-1650061341637.png

• Hi,

I have the same problem. Only returning zeros... did anyone solve the problem? I cannot find it anywhere.