Level 2 Sprint 2 Detail Demand Review UX

LStinsa
Frequent Contributor

Level 2 Sprint 2 Detail Demand Review UX

I just finished building my detailed demand review UX.  The top grid which is adjustments to demand does not match my bottom grid which is Initial/Final Forecast.  And my Override option has disappeared on the UX page.  When I go into DEM03 it is still there and nothing has changed.  Why would my override option disappear? 

LStinsa_0-1616011433916.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JaredDolich

@LStinsa 

Anaplan trickery! You're so close on this one. Just change your selector to a SKU. You're currently on a product level. The Boolean is set to display only at the SKU level. 

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JaredDolich

@LStinsa 

Anaplan trickery! You're so close on this one. Just change your selector to a SKU. You're currently on a product level. The Boolean is set to display only at the SKU level. 

Jared Dolich
LStinsa
Frequent Contributor

You are so correct!  It worked.  Does it matter that my two grids don't match in my UX?

Leah

JaredDolich

@LStinsa 

Yeah, it's okay. I think you should be off by 1 unit if I recall correctly. Not sure why the academy hasn't fixed that.

Jared Dolich
LStinsa
Frequent Contributor

@JaredDolich 

Thank you again!

SudhirY
Contributor

Hi Jared,

I was able to build the classic Dashboard, but when it comes to synchronizing at hierarchy P2 Products the Dashboard is not refreshing for change in the SKU selection, I'm I missing anything?

SudhirY_0-1638242613315.png

SudhirY_0-1638243183191.pngSudhirY_1-1638243221816.png

To be specific, if we change the SKU page filters to an SKU of a different product category the table is not refreshing automatically. The table is refreshing only if we select the product category and then the specific SKU under that.

ngann
New Contributor

Were you able to find out why it is not giving an override option?