New UX: Update KPI Cards to be color coded

Hi team,

I am keen on seeing the KPI cards advanced further to be color coded as well (perhaps based on the conditional formatting in the module views itself). 

For e.g. - If a KPI number represents a growth % then the color/card text background could be highlighted as GREEN or RED otherwise.

This would make the UI much more intuitive and visually easy to understand.

Tagged:
36 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • Great Idea @shreyak.garg this is definitely something I have been thinking about! 

Reading KPIs can sometimes be confusing and having clear colours to differentiate the performance of the KPI is a great way to do this! 

I hope to see this soon! 

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • KPIs to respect conditional formatting - yes please

• We need conditional formatting for KPI Cards that would work as a rule-based conditional formatting.

Things we would like to update: font color, background color, font size, font bold/light/underscore, etc

Sparklines that are yet to be released are a good beginning, but the above is needed. 

• Definitely something we are needing as well

• I would like to have this function as well, it'd be very useful on our dashboards!

thanks

Kinga

• Much needed feature. Currently showing the conditional formatting features in Grid only

• Conditional formatting is now available on KPI Cards so can set a colour status based on some business logic to highlight exceptions or poor performance.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!