Latest Blogs
In the complex environments of today, it is not enough to just have processes in place without system support. This was exactly the challenge a leading medical supply distributor was facing. Read Full Article
The Anaplan Academy Learning Center website will be undergoing planned maintenance and upgrades in early December 2020—improving your learning experience.  Read Full Article
When we decide to move from Classic to the UX, the new U.S.E.R. methodology can be extremely helpful.   Read Full Article
This month, we've launched new features including the ability to more easily order lists, seamlessly migrate Classic dashboards to UX, and highlight countries or states based on performance.   Read Full Article
Anaplan Live! is an event curated to benefit you—the Anaplan model builder. Planning is under way. Let your voice be heard! Read Full Article
Latest Articles
Using line item subsets (LISS) can shorten formulas, making a solution more dynamic, scalable, maintainable—increasing model health and performance. Read Full Article
In this article, we describe how to easily extract Anaplan data with QlikView and use it in your analytics dashboards. Read Full Article
In part three of the series, learn more about data loss and how to remedy it should it happen. Read Full Article
An import action section can quickly become disorganized, making ongoing management challenging. Learn why and explore steps to take to prevent this from occurring.  Read Full Article
Following announcements on the global strategic partnership between Anaplan and Google Cloud, we are pleased to unveil a new connector. Read Full Article

Broken Saved View Caused By Renamed Li Part Of The Saved View

Hello, I have recently stumbled upon the following case: I have a saved view part of an Import action. I've done optimization to the relevant module during which some of my Line items got renamed...
Hello, I have recently stumbled upon the following case: I have a saved view part of an Import ...
Read More

Altering Line Item Formula With Lookup

Hello fellow community users! I was wondering if anyone else had issues changing line item formula with lookup with the following error message: "format of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any di...
Hello fellow community users! I was wondering if anyone else had issues changing line item formula w...
Read More

New Article: Decreasing Formula Length

All, Just wanted to point you to a new article on using line item subsets to decrease your formula length.  You can find it here: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/Decreas...
All, Just wanted to point you to a new article on using line item subsets to decrease your form...
Read More

Users As A Page Selector In Ux Not Synchronizing With Actual User

Hello - I have noticed many times will working in the UX that the User dimension is not synchronizing with the User on the page.Has anyone seen something similar where Users will not update and recogn...
Hello - I have noticed many times will working in the UX that the User dimension is not synchronizin...
Read More

Decreasing The Length Of Your Formulas

Using line item subsets (LISS) can shorten formulas, making a solution more dynamic, scalable, maintainable—increasing model health and performance.
Using line item subsets (LISS) can shorten formulas, making a solution more dynamic, scalable, maint...
Read More

Create A List Member Using Sync In The New Ux

Does the New UX have the ability to create a list member with the sync function for a hierarchy list? For example, in the classic UX, the "Create" function could be used to add a list member and ...
Does the New UX have the ability to create a list member with the sync function for a hierarchy list...
Read More

List Items No Items In New Ux

Hi, I have a module that I put on the New UX as a Grid from the cards on a Board. For some reason it is saying I don't have any line items. Please see attachments for images of how it looks altho...
Hi, I have a module that I put on the New UX as a Grid from the cards on a Board. For some reas...
Read More

Importing Csv File

HI Team, We are importing data from csv file. Import is successful but data in one column coming in different format. eg: Input format- DCX - Contact Center - Cognitive Contact Center.d...
HI Team, We are importing data from csv file. Import is successful but data in one column comin...
Read More

Product List - Best Way To Not Show Products Which Are No Longer Active?

Hi,I have a number of lists e.g. product list or employees list, but how is it best to maintain these as the list keeps growing, but we have products which are no longer active or employees who have s...
Hi,I have a number of lists e.g. product list or employees list, but how is it best to maintain thes...
Read More

Text Formatted Line Item Character Limit

Hi Team,Just wanted to know do we have any Limitation of character for a text formatted line item value entered. I am aware that Max of 60 Character can be entered for a line item name , but for ...
Hi Team,Just wanted to know do we have any Limitation of character for a text formatted line item va...
Read More
computer
Community Activity
Members
Users Online
Total Posts