Blogs are contributed articles from Community members that focus on personal or company Anaplan-related success stories, overcoming business challenges with Anaplan, gaining insights, and general Connected Planning thought-leadership.
When writing a blog, consider the following:
- Title: An effective provides a reader with the main idea of what the article will cover. Keep it concise.
- Intro: The introduction is a short paragraph that provides an overview for the reader. It is something that a Community user can read and determine if the article is what they were looking for. It can be helpful to write this last as the introduction needs to provide the reader with an accurate expectation of what is to follow.
- Body: The body of the article includes all the main points of your message. Keep your audience in mind. What do they need to know? What questions or concerns might they have? Are there certain issues (gotchas) that they need to be aware of? Are there other resources you can provide to help them get up to speed? Are there any visuals that would help convey your message?
- Images and Video: Use screenshots and images for reference, with numbered steps or other annotations needed. Animated gifs or video are especially helpful to show a process.
- Conclusion: Consider wrapping up your article with a few sentences to summarize the content of your article. Are there any next steps that might be helpful to include? Is there a question to pose to the audience that might help drive discussion in the comments?
When your blog is ready, send it along with any supporting imagery to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you for clarification or edits, and/or to let you know when it will be published.