- Cost Effective - Private courses can accommodate up to 12 learners bringing down the cost per learner
- 1:1 Attention - Learners get individual attention from a dedicated trainer
- Use-Case Specific Questions - Leaners can ask specific questions about their use-case needs
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can we schedule a workshop?
Anaplan Academy needs a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice to schedule a workshop.
How long is each workshop?
- Level 1 is four days, when taught virtually, and three days, when taught in person.
- Level 2 is a four-day class for both virtual and in-person training.
- The Anaplan Way is a two-day class, both virtually and in person.
How flexible are the dates?
It’s best when the workshops are taught over consecutive days. Levels 1 and 2 are both technical classes, so it helps to learn the material all at once. When class days are broken up, the classroom rhythm is interrupted. The instructor often needs back up and review, which also slows the agenda on the day the workshop resumes.
How many people can I send to the workshop?
Workshop limits are set for each workshop to ensure attendees get adequate attention and support from our instructors. Our standard workshop size is 8 attendees, but workshops vary by course and region. Anaplan will review your completed workshop request form and work with you to accommodate your needs.
What time of day are the workshops scheduled?
Virtual sessions typically run from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., in your local time zone. Times can be adjusted with the instructor to fit your needs.
Will all of my attendee’s reach certification?
- For level 1, nearly all attendees will complete the class requirements, assuming they attend all days of the workshop.
- Level 2 is a more complex model-building class. Exams will need to be taken on their own, after the workshop instruction. These exams are more rigorous, and have a higher failure rate, than Level 1.
How much does a private workshop cost?
The price of workshops vary in each region and by course. Anaplan will review your completed workshop request form and will reply with quote in the relevant currency for the country/region.
How will I be billed?
When class dates and costs are agreed upon, Anaplan will create a Statement of Work to be signed by both parties. Billing will be sent at workshop completion.
What languages are the workshops taught in?
Anaplan and our training partners are able to teach in a variety of languages and attendee accommodations. This will vary by region and by attendee requirements.