Session 2 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Thanks to everyone who attended the Modelers Forum London Meetup last night. Later I will be sending out a brief summary of what we covered and the plans for the next Meetup. However in the mean time I just wanted to share the email addresses of the two guests we had from the User Experience and Customer Experience teams incase you wanted to contact them:

Thanks

Yugnesh

Comments

• Hi All, as promised below is a brief summary of what we covered in the second Anaplan Modelers Forum London Meetup (19/03/19)

Summary of Session 2

1) Brief introductions around the room

2) Roadmap presentation (Gary Leftwich)

• Overview of new features and early Access capabilities
    • Workflow roadmap - Process based workflow and notifications
    • Tenant administration
    • New UX timelines and milestones
    • Re-imagining the user experience (capabilities/benefits) - Personalised UX / Faster load time / Better navigation
    • Mobile roadmap 2019 and features/use cases
    • Excel and Powerpoint Add-ins
    • Optimiser
    • Integration with Connectors, API / Client and Hyperconnect
    • Cloud security

3) San Francisco User Experience / Customer Experience team discussion (Natalie Wolf and Pam Polizzi)

• Intro by guests: Natalie and Pam
    • The Anaplan platform - what works and what could be improved?
    • Feedback loops and what Anaplan does with the feedback – voting for issues/improvements
    • The role of Anaplan Customer Success BPs
    • Open discussion on other issues experienced with the Anaplan platform

4) Discussion: Mobile App features and practical uses (Paul Gallagher)

5) Discussion: Anaplan applications within our organisations and the barriers to connected planning (e.g. departmental siloes)

6) Making best use of the dedicated Anaplan Community space created for this Forum

7) Topics for the next London meetup?

• Interactive discussion: Experiences of Anaplan within our organisations – our journeys so far?
    • How to improve the use of Anaplan across departments – breaking down the barriers to truly connected planning
    • Mobile App beta demo (Paul Gallagher)
    • Next steps – summary of today’s session (Yugnesh Patel)
  • Hi Yugnesh 

Thanks for organising the Meet up. 
    I was curious about early access and I got the impression that it was different to the Beta of NUX - is this right? And is it worth signing up for?

Thanks!

• Hi Yugnesh! 

Thanks again for organising this and coming back with the notes. 

I just wanted to add that I only saw this post as I was looking through, maybe worth tagging people as they get notifications only when a previous thread they've posted on gets a new post or if they're tagged. 

Are there plans inplace for the next meetup? 

Thanks,

Usman

• Hi @usman.zia, I didn't realise that about tagging people. I thought everyone that signed up to the Anaplan Modelers Forum got an email notification about posts?

Thanks

Yugnesh

• Hi @Yugnesh.Patel 

I think that you only get notifications to a thread you've posted in not a whole forum area unless you subscribe to it (I don't think joining the group does this automatically). 

Thanks,

Usman

• Hi @Yugnesh.Patel 

Are there plans in place for another meetup soon? 

Thanks,

Usman

• Thanks for the heads up Usman - I'm just about to send out some possible dates for the next meet up 🙂

Yugnesh

Categories