Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Yugnesh.Patel
Frequent Contributor

Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

Hi everyone, please can you let me know if you're available on either 12th or 13th June (6-8pm) for the next Anaplan Modelers Forum London meet up (session number 3). At the end of the last session we came up with the following list of agenda items with a specific focus on sharing our ideas and experiences of implementing Anaplan: 

• Interactive discussion: Experiences of Anaplan within our organisations – journeys so far?
  • How to improve the use of Anaplan across departments – breaking down the barriers to enable truly connected planning
  • Anaplan solutions and stakeholders - focusing your efforts on the most effective use cases and keeping stakeholders happy
  • Mobile App beta demo (Paul Gallagher)

Please can each of you post a message on here with your availability as well as any agenda ideas or feedback for the next meet up.

Thanks

Yugnesh 

44 REPLIES 44
Alessio_Pagliano
Certified Master Anaplanner

I could make the 13th

StephanieH
New Contributor

Hi Yugnesh

I am very rarely in London so while I am free on 12th June (not 13th June), I'll only be able to join if there are (video) conferencing arrangements. Did you try this at either of the last two meetups?

Thanks,

Stephanie

domg
New Contributor

Sorry for the delay, I can do either.

roger.griffin1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Yugnesh.Patel, I can make the proposed dates. Looking forward to it. Roger

sheena.davies
Occasional Contributor

I can do 12th June.

Regards

Sheena
jatinnayi
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Yugnesh.Patel I can make the 12th of June

Yugnesh.Patel
Frequent Contributor

@jatinnayi  - can you make the 13th June?

jatinnayi
Occasional Contributor

@Yugnesh.Patel unfortunately not, sorry.

Brad
New Contributor

Hi Yugnesh,

Any day 10th - 13th June works for me.

Thanks,

Brad

james_lo
Contributor

Hi Yugnesh,

I am free on both dates.  Happy with the agenda items; and I'll add to that list if I can think of additional ones.

Thanks, James