Audience: Model Builders

Summary:In this course, you will learn the foundational Anaplan concepts and technical model building skills that you need to constructively participate in an Anaplan implementation. This is a hands-on course; where you will build a Finance model for Unicorn Candy Company.    This course is supported by over 50 micro-lessons (5-10 minutes in length) on an assortment of topics to help you build your first model.

Course Objectives: By the end of this class, you’ll be able to:

• Identify the elements of DISCO (Data, Input, System, Calculation, and Output) in a model schema. 
  • Build a model in Anaplan that includes modules, lists, line items and hierarchies. 
  • Import data into a model. 
  • Construct formulas and functions to calculate data and reference modules. 
  • Build end user dashboards that include grids, charts, and lists. 
  • Assign role-based model access permissions.

The online version of this course will take about 25-30 hours to complete.

Start the Course!  

There is also an Instructor Led version of this course that takes 3 days. 

You can sign up to take a class here.

Comments

Thanks for launching an awesome course and e-learning program. It is a great help and fast-tracks building an Anaplan skillset. 

Hi @ChrisMullen,

I might missed something but when I wanted to tackle task: "Publish REV02 Volume Inputs Module to Dashboard" I had no view created.

Have I missed something or there is no coverage in Training materials regarding same?

Edit: Is that intended ;)?

Thanks from top for your answer,

Kind regards,

Arek

@arkhad8965    There is no need to modify this module in a view before you publish.  If you have further questions, please post them in the Academy Forums.    That way others can see it if they have a similar issue.  

Thanks,

Chris 

Contributors
Latest Articles
Hub Model Hierarchy Management
On-Demand Courses
3 weeks ago
HyperConnect
On-Demand Courses
3 weeks ago
Effective Dating
On-Demand Courses