Retail Anaplan Enthusiasts! Are you ready for Retail Anaplan Group CPX? Check out This Video!

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Retail Anaplan Enthusiasts! Are you ready for Retail Anaplan Group CPX? Check out This Video!

Hope to see you all there! Stop by and say hello, I want to hear all about your year and what you look forward to.

Jared Dolich
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Retail Anaplan Enthusiasts! Are you ready for Retail Anaplan Group CPX? Check out This Video!

You can register here: https://usergroups.anaplan.com/e/mmt42a/

See you there!

Highlighted

Re: Retail Anaplan Enthusiasts! Are you ready for Retail Anaplan Group CPX? Check out This Video!

Thanks @AaronW 

I forgot the most important part!

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Great session today.  The retail App that Ines has put together looks impressive.  I'd love to see more of this

Highlighted

@mskinner 

I will definitely pass along your feedback to Ines and get you two introduced. Thanks for attending!

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
New Contributor

I agree!  I want to spend more time with her and the app.  Very Impressive

Highlighted
Contributor

Such a great session - would love to see more demos of retail planning!

Highlighted
Group Leader - Employee

Thanks we will being them to you! Have a great weekend!