Retail Anaplan Group - March 2021 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2021 March
- Busy, busy, busy. March was jam packed with activity.
- Automate Current Date using Python or Anaplan Connect
- Quarterly meeting was March 17th and hosted by @BobD @Dsabo @alicia_crowther. Here's the summary and the video recording.
- Article on store operations and ability to be agile.
- Vote for lock and spread in the New UX.
- Image in a grid and word wrap support is released!
- 5 New Members joined in March, raising the membership count to 139. Welcome @TedemanCPA @KenN @tbeck @maulikpatel16 and @tejaswini
- 5 New Members!
- Welcome @TedemanCPA @KenN @tbeck @maulikpatel16 and @tejaswini our new March members!
Okay. For analysts like me, this analysis section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
Our membership comprises of 18 unique Anaplan customers (23 members) which is great.
Growth month over month nice and steady.
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ) Modelers Forum UK ( @MagaliP and @Paul ) continues to win all around. I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.
There are 46 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better. I can no longer obtain the Community members, but last I checked it was closing in on 55,000 members.
- 0 All Categories
- 8.5K Forums