- Social Commerce Platforms will eventually make it to the West (popular in China right now)
- Product Creation - you voice matters! You can help to develop the next product version
- Product Curation - having someone you trust to recommend products for you
- Entertainment and Gamification are here to stay
- Supply chain issues persist - limited supply
- Anchor Stores in Malls - Simon and Brooks are buying up the dead brands (Forever 21, JC Penney, Brooks Brothers, Lucky). They buy the brands so the other stores can't cancel their lease
- RFID - prices are way down and real time inventory is a huge win. Lululemon is an example.
- Dead Stock - scraps from apparel are now being sold
- Dark Stores - BOPIS stores only are here to stay.
- All Categories
- 9.3K Forums