Access to Anaplan Platform free for 90 days

Hi Team,

I started my Model building course from Learning Center. I completed my other courses and then Essentials of Model Building. Now I want to continue Level 1 Model Building (L1MB) course for which I need access to the Platform free for 90 days. How can I have access for the same?

Please help me in receiving access to the Platform.

Comments

• Request it, there is a waiting list. Requests can be found at the Talen Builder section I believe. They say it takes a while but usually about a week I think.

• Thank you for your reply, this is the link : https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Talent-Builder-Independent/ct-p/ATBReg but I don't see anywhere to request or submit my application.

It says :

ACCEPTANCE INTO THE PROGRAM IS NOT IMMEDIATE

Applications submitted at this time will be processed in the order they have been received when new workspaces are available. Following submission, you will be notified once a workspace becomes available. This may take up to 5 business days.

Registration will be CLOSED October 6th - October 16th

• I have emailed this address for assistance: [email protected] I would suggest emailing them a request to get into the learning program, include your email and sign in. Hope this helps.

MPW

• I tried emailing above, but nothing helps.

• Hi I look for the Anaplan Learning through the 90-Days Access program. Do this This program still exists?

Submit your Talent Builder Independent application here