Anaplan Retail UG: May 18 2020 Weekly Update
Weekly Update for 5/18/2020
- Membership status reaches 71 members
- Welcome notes to be distributed this week
- One year plan to be developed this week
- First retail Anaplan UG meeting to be planned this week
- How to manage your subscriptions so you only get updated once/day in a digest <-- Very important (please read)
- Upcoming Events
As of Monday May 18, 2020 we are officially at 71 members.
- 6 Customers represented
- 15 Partners represented
- 10 Master Anaplanners
This week Bob Debicki and I will be getting the UG organized and fired up.
- (Jared) | Send out Welcome Notes
- (Bob | Jared) Plan out one year of events, activities, and content
- (Bob | Jared) Plan out first event
I'm adding this section to remind you how set your notifications because it is very likely you will be getting a lot of emails if you don't. By default, you will get notified every time a post is made or edited or commented upon. However, you can change that and I recommend that you do.
Go to my settings | my subscriptions and notifications | notification settings and scroll down to this section. Don't forget to save your changes at the bottom of the page. I recommend you set your preferences as follows:
Don't forget to save your changes!
You can find all the supply chain and retail events related to Anaplan at the link below:
- Webinar | A Retailer's Outlook on Location Planning
- Webinar | Retail Supply Chain Operations: Return of the Consumer
- Webinar | Supply Shock: Building supply chain resilience
- 0 All Categories
- 8.7K Forums