Anaplan Retail UG: May 26 2020 Weekly Status
Weekly Update for 5/26/2020
- Membership status reaches 80 members (+9 from last week)
- All 80 welcome notes have been distributed
- One year plan to be developed this week (-1 week behind, was supposed to be done last week)
- First retail Anaplan UG meeting to be planned this week (-1 week behind, was supposed to be planned last week)
- Reminder: How to manage your subscriptions so you only get updated once/day in a digest <-- Very important (please read)
- Upcoming Events
As of Monday May 23, 2020 we are officially at 80 members.
- 7 Customers represented (+1 Customer)
- 16 Partners represented (+1 Partner)
- 10 Master Anaplanners (Same)
This week Bob Debicki and I will be getting the UG organized and fired up.
- (Jared) | Prepare first retail UG meeting invitation
- (Jared) | Prepare rough draft 12 month Retail UG activities
- (Bob | Jared) Review one year of events, activities, and content
- (Bob | Jared) Plan out first event
I'm adding this section to remind you how set your notifications because it is very likely you will be getting a lot of emails if you don't. By default, you will get notified every time a post is made or edited or commented upon. However, you can change that and I recommend that you do.
Go to my settings | my subscriptions and notifications | notification settings and scroll down to this section. Don't forget to save your changes at the bottom of the page. I recommend you set your preferences as follows:
Don't forget to save your changes!
You can find all the supply chain and retail events related to Anaplan at the link below:
- Webinar | A Retailer's Outlook on Location Planning
- Webinar | Retail Supply Chain Operations: Return of the Consumer
- Webinar | Supply Shock: Building supply chain resilience
- All Categories
- 9.3K Forums