Retail Anaplan Group - October 2020 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2020 October
- 9 New Members joined, raising the membership count to 123.
- Announcements | Discussions
- Death of Fast Fashion (The Robin Report)
- @mskinner and @mharris reach the certified modeler certification. Congratulations!! (Marc and Michele)
- How the Myers Briggs Type Indicators (MBTI) might relate to Anaplan Personalities. (Must have been written by an INFP Anaplanner- oh dear!)
- Accelytics article on the comparison of Blue Yonder (formally JDA) and Anaplan. Brilliant! ( @clouttit )
- RAG is still #3 base on membership count, #2 if you exclude the Community Group, just behind the UK. We still have a long way to go on the engagement. See stats below.
- 9 New Members! Everyone should have received their welcome letter. You are most welcome here! Screenshot taken from the RAG NewUX Admin board featuring an automated filtering based on current month property. Welcome @HendrikDeCuyper @Sally @staciej @jwakefield @GanapathiRam @clouttit @James.Niles @aconnelly @Shabnam !! Nice representation from Accelytics too and a whirlwind of Master Anaplanners (18 in total)!
Okay. For analysts like me, this analysis section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
Our membership comprises of 12 unique Anaplan customers (17 members) which is great. @BobD and I have some ideas to encourage more customers to consider joining this group.
Growth month over month significantly slower. We attempted another LinkedIn and Community Post to encourage more people to join and it encouraged two new members to join. This chart always shows the trailing 4 months (thank you @rob_marshall, @DavidSmith, and @ChrisMullen in L2 for teaching us how to do this - and @Misbah we included a time dimension trick.)
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are the not well known Learner's Lounge ( @AaronW ) Pacific Northwest (@Aaron.wasinger and @matthewkuo), UK and Ireland (@kcorr) , Russia (@Ks) , Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ). Software and Technology led by @Tiffany.Rice had a major growth spurt in both membership and engagement from CPX. UK continues to win all around. I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.
There are 50 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better. Here are the top 30.
- All Categories
- 9.3K Forums