Retail Anaplan Group - November 2020 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2020 November
- 4 New Members joined, raising the membership count to 127.
- Announcements | Discussions
- The importance of the DAG, Directed Acyclic Graph, Anaplan's primary calculation methodology.(Blog)
- How to detect retail sales trends with machine learning (Knowledge Base)
- Anaplan Live! December. Don't miss out, sign up now. (Forum)
- Power BI Native Connector - Wow!! Here's the forum post.
- Denise Sabo @Dsabo has joined the retail anaplan group as a group leader!
- Heartfelt blog post by @JaredDolich about what it means to be first at something.
- RAG dropped to #4 from #3 based on membership count, #3 if you exclude the Community Group, just behind the UK and now the learner's lounge. We still have a long way to go on the engagement. See stats below.
- 4 New Members! Sorry to @aimeemd and @matthewreed, you will get a welcome letter soon once we figure out what's wrong with the email system. @HannahT is looking into it. Everyone else got a welcome letter. Screenshot taken from the RAG NewUX Admin board featuring an automated filtering based on current month property. Welcome @aimeemd @matthewreed @dcw_05 and @CommunityMember121571 !!
Okay. For analysts like me, this analysis section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
Our membership comprises of 13 unique Anaplan customers (18 members) which is great. @BobD and I have some ideas to encourage more customers to consider joining this group.
This chart always shows the trailing 4 months (thank you @rob_marshall, @DavidSmith, and @ChrisMullen in L2 for teaching us how to do this - and @Misbah we included a time dimension trick.)
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are the not well known Learner's Lounge ( @AaronW ) Pacific Northwest (@Aaron.wasinger and @matthewkuo), UK and Ireland (@kcorr) , Russia (@Ks) , Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ). Software and Technology led by @Tiffany.Rice had a major growth spurt in both membership and engagement from CPX. UK continues to win all around. I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.
There are 50 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better. Here are the top 30.
- 0 All Categories
- 8.5K Forums