Retail Anaplan Group - December 2020 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2020 December
- Anaplan Live! was held on December 9th. While the Retail Anaplan Group didn't have a formal session, many were in attendance.
- 2 New Members joined, raising the membership count to 129
- The Retail Group Leaders @Dsabo @BobD and @JaredDolich met in early December and are organizing a virtual chat possibly end of January. Stay tuned for details.
- Announcements | Discussions
- RAG is still #3 base on membership count, #2 if you exclude the Community Group, just behind the UK. See stats below.
- 2 New Members! Due to ongoing technical issues, we still cannot send welcome emails to @matthewreed @MryP and @aimeemd - But please know we are very excited to have you join and we'll get that welcome note to you soon!
- Welcome @MryP and @GONI our new December members!
Okay. For analysts like me, this analysis section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
Our membership comprises of 13 unique Anaplan customers (18 members) which is great. @BobD and I have some ideas to encourage more customers to consider joining this group.
Growth month over month significantly slower.
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are the Pacific Northwest (@Aaron.wasinger and @matthewkuo), UK and Ireland (@kcorr) , Russia (@Ks) , Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ). Software and Technology led by @Tiffany.Rice had a major growth spurt in both membership and engagement from CPX. Modelers Forum UK ( @MagaliP and @Paul ) continues to win all around. They had a terrific session after the Anaplan Live! session where they discussed the ability to calculate the median. I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.
There are 46 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better.
- All Categories
- 9.4K Forums