Talent Builder Overview
Your interest in our model building certification is the first step in elevating your career and learning the digital skills that are key to the future success of businesses across the world! Read on to learn more about our Talent Builder programs and decide which would be the best fit for you.
The Anaplan Way course must be completed to qualify for our Talent Builder Programs.
Who can join?
The Talent Builder programs are open to learners currently outside of the Anaplan ecosystem as long as they've completed the Anaplan Way.
DO NOT APPLY to either Talent Builder program if you:
- Are employed by an Anaplan customer, partner, or an Anaplan employee. Please work with your internal Anaplan administration team for platform access.
- Have not completed The Anaplan Way lessons. The Anaplan Way lessons must be completed to qualify for this program.
Please apply when you are ready to complete the certification coursework. Any user who has taken advantage of either Talent Builder program may not be eligible for a second trial.
How many hours per week can I expect to spend on training?
This depends largely on your experience and how quickly you learn, but typically we see learners spending 5-8 hours per week on Level 1, 7-10 hours per week on Level 2, and about 11 hours total for The Anaplan Way.
What are the differences between the Talent Builder Independent and Talent Builder Guided programs?
- Talent Builder Independent: Designed for those who are looking to develop their Anaplan skillset on their own schedule, this program provides temporary access to an Anaplan workspace to complete the certification coursework within 90 days.
- Program applications can be submitted here: Talent Builder Independent
- Talent Builder Guided: Provides motivated learners with cohort-based, virtual, instructor-led sections to guide learners on their Certified Model Builder learning path within 8 weeks. Stay tuned for upcoming cohort schedules
Both programs utilize the on-demand training available through the Anaplan Learning Center with support from the Anaplan Community, Academy forums, and specialized events.
When can I expect to gain workspace access after applying to a program?
Applications submitted to either program will be processed in the order they have been received. The application process may take up to five business days. Following submission, you will be notified by our team once your designated workspace becomes available. Be aware that workspace access is NOT immediate.
Upon certification completion, we encourage graduates to check out our Anaplan Community LinkedIn Group to network with others in the Anaplan ecosystem.
We look forward to connecting with you along your Anaplan journey!