We are really looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday for the Travel & Transport User Group event.
Just a couple of bits of information ahead of the event that I hope you find helpful;
1. I have attached a map to this post showing how to get to Gatwick's Destinations Place offices in South Terminal. The reception is located on the 5th Floor so please head straight there to sign in.
2. Please come prepared to talk about how your organisation is using Anaplan and the successes you have had!
3. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
4. We are extremely lucky to have a panel of Anaplan Experts joining us for the afternoon so please have a think about any topics of conversations, questions you would like to ask them. Topics I have suggested based on questions I seem to get asked about a lot are New UX, Data Hubs, ALM, Centres of Excellence....is there anything else you are keen to learn about?
5. We are hoping to run these types of User Groups more regularly and would love for you to help us shape these events so your feedback/thoughts are welcome.
Just as a reminder, please find the agenda below;
Really looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!