Travel & Transport User Event - 19th February
We are delighted to share details of the first Travel & Transport User Group event.
Date: 19th February 2020
Location: Gatwick Airport, South Terminal
Please use the link below to view agenda and how to register - we hope to see you all there!
We are really looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday for the Travel & Transport User Group event.
Just a couple of bits of information ahead of the event that I hope you find helpful;
1. I have attached a map to this post showing how to get to Gatwick's Destinations Place offices in South Terminal. The reception is located on the 5th Floor so please head straight there to sign in.
2. Please come prepared to talk about how your organisation is using Anaplan and the successes you have had!
3. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
4. We are extremely lucky to have a panel of Anaplan Experts joining us for the afternoon so please have a think about any topics of conversations, questions you would like to ask them. Topics I have suggested based on questions I seem to get asked about a lot are New UX, Data Hubs, ALM, Centres of Excellence....is there anything else you are keen to learn about?
5. We are hoping to run these types of User Groups more regularly and would love for you to help us shape these events so your feedback/thoughts are welcome.
Just as a reminder, please find the agenda below;
Really looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
Great idea for an event like this. There you can find a lot of information useful for both travel agents and their clients. For example, the last time at this kind of event, I learned about the opportunity to buy business class flights to Izmir at a good discount. My clients were very happy and always return from travels with nice gifts for me as a token of gratitude.0
Wow! I like this idea. I think transportation is one of the most important things in traveling. Because it can make a trip convenient or vice versa. I usually travel by car, renting them at airports. And to avoid any difficulties, I read a blog where you can learn a lot of useful things about renting a car and traveling for pleasure0
- 0 All Categories
- 8.7K Forums