Hi,
I am facing the mentioned error while setting up Forecast Actions. I checked the data types in both the source and target module, they are the same. Still getting the error.
Please let me know what can be the reason for this error.
@mukulsharma , this typically means that import action that is used by PlanIQ is somehow misconfigured.I could only recommend that you contact support and they will be able to help you from there.
Thank you,
Hi,I saw this with another customer. It was caused by misconfiguration of timestamp in the import action in particular. It should be Y-M-D.
Hopefully this helps.
Thank you.
Thanks Evgyk,
Let me check with the Anaplan support on this.
@mukulsharma this is likely a result of PlanIQ recognizing historical values for one (or many) forecast nodes however these nodes are not present in the target. I.e., if you're feeding PlanIQ from DH, ensure your forecast node list is 1:1 with the target (spoke).
Could be a number of reasons for this errors message; however when I received it, this was the fix. Hope this helps.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…