Creating an Anaplan Learning Center Account

jordonsr
edited February 6 in Academy Discussions

Please follow the instructions in the job aid below to create an account.

Tagged:

Comments

• thank you

• To create an Anaplan Learning Center account, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Anaplan Learning Center website: 
    2. Click on the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner of the page.
    3. Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
    4. Provide your first and last name, job title, company name, and country.
    5. Choose your preferred language and indicate whether you would like to receive email updates from Anaplan.
    6. Check the box to agree to the Anaplan Learning Center Terms and Conditions.
    7. Click on the "Create Account" button to complete the registration process.

Once you have created your account, you will have access to a variety of Anaplan training and certification resources, including courses, videos, and exams. You can also track your progress and earn badges and certificates for completing training modules and passing exams. https://learning.anaplan.com/

myeclass

• How long does it typically take to complete a model builder course and become certified?

• @dino game The three courses will take a total 70 – 100 hours to complete, depending on prior experience. Dedicate sufficient blocks of time to fully focus on the training.

• @basket random When it comes to becoming certified as a model builder, how long does it normally take to finish a course?

• Maybe I am a bit dense, but where is the instructor led course that is advertised on this link ? https://community.anaplan.com/kb/articles/153705-level-1-model-building-course

• Dikshant
    edited April 3

@Sloughnane - If you're a beginner, and you wanted to become certified Model Builder you need to complete Level 1 and Level 2 course, which will take you around a month if you give good 4-5 hrs. everyday without any external help and do it yourself.

• I want to complete course videos please share me

mastanvalisapsd@gmail.com

• We cannot share our company's workspace. Kindly wait till you get a free Anaplan workspace via Talent Builder program.