The Certified Model Builder Certification Pathway (Program on hold)

Certified Model Builders are a key component of the Anaplan ecosystem. They have experience manipulating data in spreadsheets and running data analyses with large data sets, as well as modeling in Excel or other multi-dimensional modelling tools.

Successful Model Builders will have years of supporting FP&A or Sales finance business functions with a working knowledge of end-to-end business processes, and experience working with a focus in data reporting and/or technology.

So, what is your first step in becoming certified?

The Certified Model Builder certification requires the completion of Level 1, Level 2, and The Anaplan Way courses.

Step 1: Level 1 Model Building       

After completing the Level 1 Model Building training program, you will be able to: 

▪️ Identify the elements of DISCO (Data, Input, System, Calculation, and Output modules) in a model schema diagram.

▪️ Build a model in Anaplan that includes list hierarchies, modules, line items, and formulas.

▪️ Import data into a model and much more.

Step 2: Level 2 Model Building

After completing the (NMX) Level 2 Model Building training program, you will be able to:

▪️ Explain the elements of an Agile Implementation Methodology.

▪️ Build a Data Hub model and dynamic charts.

▪️ Identify when to use numbered lists and much more.

Step 3: The Anaplan Way

This course will introduce the fundamental concepts and key activities necessary for a successful Anaplan implementation.

Once you successfully complete your training requirements, you can download and show off your Certified Model Builder Certificate!

Get Started Today!

If you are NOT an Anaplan customer, employee, or partner, you will need to apply to one of our Talent Builder programs for temporary workspace access to complete the training courses. Please visit the Anaplan Talent Builder Community page for more information and how to apply.

Anaplan customers, partners and employees can create an account in the Learning Center to access our catalog of free on-demand model building courses and register for instructor-led workshops for Level 1 and Level 2.

Comments

• Hello Teryn, could you please advise how to apply for the model builder certification? I passed level 1 and level 2 exams and completed the Anaplan Way study. Dont know what I should do to apply for the certificate. Thank you.

• Hey @danbu, same here.

Did anyone get back to you to obtain the "Anaplan certified model builder badge" ?

• Hello - I have the same question. I have completed Level 1, Level 2 and the Anaplan Way. What do I need to do next to obtain the Anaplan Certified Model Builder certificate? Thank you!

• @HDIORIO Once you successfully complete your training requirements, you can download your Certified Model Builder Certificate within the Learning Center.

• My first 90 days workspace access is declined and I done the level 1 learning completed. Right now I want to take the level 1 exam but I don't have workspace access to practice that level 1 learnings. I also completed "the anaplan way" certificate. Why my access is declined and what to I do now? can anyone help me with this issue.

• Finally! Looking forwards to building some models now :)