@laurence - Sounds good - I will see if that date works for people and come back to you.
Hi All, the Anaplan Customer Experience Team from San Francisco will be arriving in London on Wednesday 20th March. So it might be a good idea to have the next London Modelers Forum meetup session either that evening or the next so we can meet them and provide some direct feedback.
Please can you follow the below Linkedin Group post and comment there on whether you would be able to attend on either Wednesday 20th March or Thursday 21st March (6-8pm)? If either works for people we can start making plans.
(Please remember that this group will only be as successful as the level of interaction we get)
I will be available to attend on the 18th March.
Hi All, I contacted Anaplan today and the best date to meet the San Francisco based Customer Experience Team now seems to be on Wednesday 20th March. So if we want to meet them and provide feedback etc I suggest that we narrow the option to just that date.
As such, please can you follow the below Linkedin Group post and comment there on whether you would be able to attend on Wednesday 20th March (6-8pm)? If that works for people we can start making plans.
I am available for March 20th.
A lot of end users have been requesting this functionality:
So it would be great to get your support and see this on the roadmap!
Hi All, I’ve had a chance to speak to the Anaplan Team about planning the next London meet up and developing the Modelers Forum and I’ve got 3 updates I wanted to share with you:
1) Anaplan confirmed that the Customer Experience team from San Francisco will now be visiting on Tuesday 19th March (instead of 20th March). As this is a major element of the next meet-up we’ve decided to move the session to that date. (They’ve apologised for the back and forth on confirming this date)
2) Anaplan have said they are keen for us to utilise their platforms, so they have been developing a space on the existing Anaplan Community site just for the Anaplan Modelers Forum UK (which some of you have already registered for). This is not to replace the Linkedin group I set up as that is useful for professional networking. However going forward it would be helpful if everyone could now use the dedicated space for anything related to the Modelers Forum (we can discuss this at the next meet up).
3) The Anaplan Community manager has also setup a registration page for the London meet up sessions so they can better organise building passes etc. This is still in the development stages and we can discuss it at the next meet up.
Those are the 3 updates – please can you do the following:
1) Register for the dedicated space for the Anaplan Modelers Forum UK on the Community pages:https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Modelers-Forum-UK/gp-p/LondonModelerForum
2) Please confirm whether you’ll be able to attend the next meet up session on the revised date of 19th March (6-8pm) at the Anaplan Kings Cross office. Please do this by either leaving a message on the thread I’ve started or register using the link Laurence posted.
3) Please think about agenda topics for the next meet up session and post them on the thread I’ve set up on the dedicated community page. So far, I’ve arranged for someone from Anaplan to speak about the Roadmap and for us to meet some of the Customer Experience team from San Francisco. But what else do you guys think needs addressing? Are there any burning topics you want to discuss?
Hi All, who else is able to make it for the Modelers Forum on 19th March?
3) Usman Zia
4) Alessio Pagliano
5) Dom Guinness
6) Roger Griffin
7) Richard Buttivant
😎 Sheena Davies
9) Evie Anyiri
10) Joanne Aldrige
11) Pam Polizzi
12) Susan Corina (dependant on if working in London on that day)
13) Callum Wright
Apologies for all the emails - has anyone got items that they want to add to the agenda for the Modelers Forum Meet up (19th March 2019)?
How do people juggle BAU - e.g. adhoc minor enhancements, calls for advice etc - alonside managing major implementations?
Sorry - that's my suggestion for an agenda item.
@Joanne Thats a great point! Definitely have some ideas to share for this!
Hi All, I've spoken to the people at Anaplan and everything is getting setup for Tuesday evening's Modelers Forum (19th March @ 6-8pm). On the night we will have a room provided along with food and drinks and some small Anaplan goodies.
For those of you who haven't been to the Anaplan Kings Cross office the address is:
7th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
Do we have any more people who would like to attend but aren't listed below - if so please can you let me know via this message board - thanks:
6) Richard Buttivant
7) Sheena Davies
😎 Evie Anyiri
9) Joanne Aldrige
10) Pam Polizzi
11) Susan Corina (dependant on if working in London on that day)
Hi All, is there anyone else who wants to attend tonight's Modelers Forum London Meetup and hasn't let us know yet?
I'll not be able to make the meeting tonight unfortunately. Sheena will be along to represent EDF Energy though and will feed back. If there is any possibility of opening a phone line to the room then I could still dial in.
As promised below is a link to the Optimiser Overview.
Some really cool stuff in here.