I am just looking to get opinions on whether or not we should be running this forum event in March. Between @MagaliP myself and @AaronW we have spoken about the following options. We are not limited to the below options but its a starting point.
1. Cancel March's event.
2. Postpone March's event until April.
3. Turn the event into a Virtual meet up.
All suggestions are welcome but our priority is your health.
- 0 All Categories
- 8.4K Forums