In order to continually enhance the Anaplan platform, Anaplan will occasionally require taking the platform offline for maintenance. In other rare instances, the platform may experience unplanned service interruptions (which we will work to resolve as quickly as possible).
In the event of downtime, both planned and unplanned, we will provide notice via our Status Page. We highly encourage you to subscribe to the Status Page to stay informed on the availability of Anaplan functionality and sites that are most important to you.
What happens when I subscribe?
- You will receive a notification – via email, SMS, or RSS, depending on your selection - whenever a notice is posted to the Status page regarding downtime.
- For planned downtime, we will generally send a notification when the maintenance begins and ends.
- For unplanned downtime, we will provide regular updates – at least every 30 minutes – as the incident progresses from identification to resolution.
How do I subscribe?
- Click the “Subscribe to Updates” button at the top. Select the tab for the type of notifications you want to receive: Email, SMS, or RSS feed.
- Enter your contact information (i.e. email address, phone number, or web domain - depending on notification type selected)
- Ensure only the box(es) for your Anaplan environment are checked (so you do not receive updates on other environments). If you are not sure where your organization’s instance of Anaplan resides, please reach out to your Customer Success Business Partner or Anaplan Support.
Can I unsubscribe?
If you decide to unsubscribe to these notifications, follow steps 1-2 above. On the screen where you can make your component selections, simply click Unsubscribe from Updates.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.