Anaplan Certification FAQs

34% helpful (1/3)

How much do your courses cost?

On-demand: All on-demand courses are available as part of your Anaplan subscription and do not require an additional cost except for the Model Builder Certification evaluation.

On-site: On-site training offered at our offices is available and priced by course. This is subject to training discounts according to your partner agreement.

• 102: Introduction to Model Building (2 days): $1200 (£1,350, €1,350)
  • Model Builder Certification evaluation: This evaluation is $500 (£235, €265) and is subject to training discounts.

How can I register for on-site training?

Please fill out the registration request available on the Anaplan Learning Center or contact acdemy@anaplan.com.

How do I know when on-site training is offered?

Please visit Academy Training Schedule to view our training calendar for dates and locations for all of our upcoming offerings.

How do I schedule private training and what is the cost?

Contact academy@anaplan.com for rates and availability.

I am already a Solutions Architect. Do I need to go back and start over?

Current Solutions Architects will be grandfathered in; however, you will still be subject to recertification requirements (dates TBD). As well, Anaplan reserves the right to request that you complete or repeat the coursework if your certification has lapsed or customer satisfaction survey results become unfavorable.

Can I still complete the certification? Do I need to?

All Anaplan partners are welcome to complete our certifications. This is a great opportunity for you to ensure that your skills are aligned with our best practices. However, we also want to recognize the skills and expertise of our partner community.

If you feel that your experience is equivalent or greater to the requirements, please fill out the application available on the Anaplan Learning Center or contact academy@anaplan.com.

Version history
Revision #:
10 of 10
Last update:
‎04-17-2019 12:54 PM
Updated by: