Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Anaplan REST API with Cert Access: Connect to different Models

@damianshameer2 

I'm just following this conversation - I'm not an integration expert - and had three "shot in the dark" ideas:

- Not sure if this is necessary or not, but I couldn't tell if your system ID in the target workspace is set as a workspace admin.

- You are using selective access on that list and wondered if in the target the system ID is set similarly.

- Lastly, the system ID in the target won't need a pwd (since you're using the cert) but it will need network access to the source of the file you're importing.

Just some ideas. Anxious to see the solution.

Jared Dolich - Retail, Wholesale, eCommerce Analyst
Contributor

Re: Anaplan REST API with Cert Access: Connect to different Models

Thanks for replying.

- Not sure if this is necessary or not, but I couldn't tell if your system ID in the target workspace is set as a workspace admin.

Yes, integration account is a workspace admin in both target and source workspaces

- You are using selective access on that list and wondered if in the target the system ID is set similarly.

There is no selective access on the Source Workspace. 

image.png

- Lastly, the system ID in the target won't need a pwd (since you're using the cert) but it will need network access to the source of the file you're importing.

Not an issue since i am trying to import from a List and not a source file. 

So basically, I have loaded my data to the the Data Hub, our central data Repo. I have uploaded the file successfully to the Anaplan Server. I have triggered a process to load my file into the required structure in the Data Hub.

Now I need to pull this data into other workspaces hence the cross workspace import