Create Forecast Model in Anaplan - Customer and SKU by different Unit

Highlighted

Re: Create Forecast Model in Anaplan - Customer and SKU by different Unit

Hi Aniruch,

Thanks, it seem more close to the end. I have created those things as you mentioned. However, those all three filter checkboxes seem not work in conjunction.

When I click Australia and refresh the table, the table can show only Australia data in the right hand side. When I click the Customer table like Singapore Customer, the data table still showing Australia. Is it some step is missing / wrong from my side ?

Also, how can we filter the customer filter when we select the Unit. Like we select Australia and the Customer and Item may only show the related combination.

BR,

Kiwi

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi Kiwi,

After clicking on Singapore Customer, try refreshing the dashboard.

If that doesn't work, could it be possible that there are no Singapore Customer combinations and hence the table is showing only Australia combinations?

The dashboard filter formula should ensure all filters work simultaneously...

Regards,

Anirudh

Highlighted

Hi Anirudh,

Yes, I try to refresh the Singapore one but actually remain the same.

I did another test, I select Australia and just select some Australia Customer , but the full list of Australia customer still there after the refresh. (Pic: Capture 11)

I am guessing that is it the step 6 is not using "OR" function ? I have capture all my model setting for your information.

Hopefully get have more idea where is my mistake in the model : (

BR,

Kiwi

Highlighted

Hi Kiwi,

The model setup is exactly as expected. Can you show me the filters applied to FACT01 SALES DATA module in the last capture? Go to Data -> Filter

Regards,
Anirudh
Highlighted

Hi Anirudh,

Attached is the screenshot of the Filter.

Thanks,

Kiwi

Highlighted

Hi Kiwi,

Looks like you've applied the filter only to the module
Instead, can you go to the dashboard and apply this filter to the module published in the dashboard

Regards,
Anirudh
Highlighted

Hi Anirudh,

I have double checked my dashboard filter, this is same as what I did in the model but it doesn't work in conjunction.

I am thinking that should I change the formula in Dashboard Filter like Capture1 as attached ?

Change the OR into AND, it seem Unit Filter and Customer Filter will come up some relation. Isn't it ?

BR,

Kiwi