Highlighted
Previous Contributor

Dynamic selection of list members based on driver list.

Hi Folks, I have two list( Product and Customer) Product in Row Axis(Its member are P1 to P100) and customer(Its member are C1 to C20) in Column Axis. If I select C1 then product list will get reduced to 

C1
P1  
P2  
P3  
p4  
P5  
  C2
P6  
P7  
P8  
P9  
P10 and so on       

How to achive this functionality.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Previous Contributor

RE: Dynamic selection of list members based on driver list.

Hi, Right now it is not possible but you can achieve same by using numbered lists. Try to research on numbered lists. Thanks Ravikumar
Highlighted
Previous Contributor

Hello, Vivek's request is exactly what I need for a model I am designing, I am using a numbered list and have assigned properties based on lists that I would like to filter by inside a module. Any updates?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi guys, This could be achieved by creating a numbered list of Product with Customer list as the parent. Publish the view twice to a dashboard. On the first view, right click and select Level and only select Customer. On the second view, assuming that the Customer - Product hierarchy is at the Row, set the Synchronize.With this, it will achieve the dynamic selection effect requested. Give it a try. Let me know if you could get it to work. Regards, Leo
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[quote=Leo Tadjudin]Hi guys, This could be achieved by creating a numbered list of Product with Customer list as the parent. Publish the view twice to a dashboard. On the first view, right click and select Level and only select Customer. On the second view, assuming that the Customer - Product hierarchy is at the Row, set the Synchronize.With this, it will achieve the dynamic selection effect requested. Give it a try. Let me know if you could get it to work. Regards, Leo[/quote]Thought it would be clearer with some screens. Let me know if it works. Regards, Leo