How to publish Combination Chart

Highlighted
Previous Contributor

How to publish Combination Chart

Hi Anaplan Users I'd like to publish Combination Chart into certain DashBoard. but I coudn't publish it. I can make one but when I click "Publish To Dashboard", It cannot be published into Dashboard. Does anyone have same phenomenon ? If necessary, I'd be glad to provide a further information. Thank kyou for your replying in advance. Hiro

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

RE: How to publish Combination Chart

Hi Hirokazu Did you try publishing using chrome.
Highlighted
Previous Contributor

Dear Harish it worked !! Thank you so much for your help!!! :) I appreciate your support!!! Thank you !!!!  Best Regards, Hirokazu Iwata
Highlighted
Previous Contributor

Hello Harish, I'd like to ask you a question about browser. I could publish and see it on Chrome. But I couldn't see it (I published on Chrome) on I.E. Is there a solution to slove this phenomenon ? If not, Should I use ANAPLAN by Chrome from now on ? Thank you for your support in advance. Best Regards, Hirokazu Iwata
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi Hirokazu Glad that it worked :) Which version of IE are you using now, as IE 8 and below are not supported and its advised to have latest version of IE for complete support. I had best experience of anaplan using chrome so I ended up using chrome but I guess if you have latest IE you should not have this problem. Thanks and Regards Harish B K
Highlighted
Previous Contributor

Dear Harish, I appreciate your rapid reply. I tried it again and it worked!!! I'm not sure why it didn't work before that. But it works now :) From now on, I'll use Chrome. Thank you so much for your support, Harish. Best Regards, Hirokazu Iwata