These questions came in from someone on our blog post, I'll try and answer them here:
Thanks @jim_ma for your questions! 🙂
Hi, I've completed the UX online training and now have a few questions,
1) Didn't see anywhere that the end user can save their personal views (i.e. hiding some rows/columns, pivoted worksheet). Is it possible?
2) Can end user import CSV files into a worksheet UX page?
3) Can page builder publish an Anaplan model action to the board/worksheet page?
4) Can page builder publish an UX action to the board/worksheet page (i.e. open another page/app)?
5) Can end user sort/re-arrange a hierarchy, or sequence of line item on the page?
6) Can SSO be linked to the UX app home page directly (bypass the Anaplan model list view) for end users?
Thank you very much.
@simon_ritchie , Any update on
6. Not yet, but in the next couple of months we'll be enabling a new Home experience which will be the place you land after login.
I do see the home option but still interested in linking SSO to the new ux home.
- Is it possible to put 2 actions that come from 2 different models on a same board ?
- And can we synchronize different apps together? make change on the first one and synchronize these changes to update the other one ?
Thank you by advance ! 🙂
No it's not possible to put 2 actions from two different model on a same board because when you create a page
(board or worksheet ) then at that time you have to define model name.
And can we synchronize different apps together? make change on the first one and synchronize these changes to update the other one ?
No i don't think so you can synchronize different apps together but you can create two different pages within same apps.
Below example will show you the flow between two different model with new UX