FAQ for Anaplan Live! Free Class Promo

Options

This promo offer expired on May 31, 2022. 

What do I do if all the classes are full? 

If you have not used the promo code yet and the class you would like to take is full, we encourage you to register for one of the waitlists. Based off this demand, we will add more classes. You must have either registered for a class or be on a waitlist by May 31, 2022 to use the promo code and receive a free class. 

Promo code classes are not available after May, 2022. 

Reminder that you must have attended Anaplan Live to use the promo code. 

How do I register for a class or view the class schedule?

Log in to your Learning Center account and click the Live/Virtual Classes tab at the top. Once you find a class that fits your schedule, you will be prompted to add the promo code before registration is complete. Only certain Level 1 and Level 2 Model Building classes are part of this offer. The promotional classes will be marked as Anaplan Live promo classes in the Learning Center.

Registration is not guaranteed as capacity is limited.

Registered individuals that cancel 7 days before a class or do not show up for a class, will lose access to their promotional code.

Don’t have a Learning Center account? View the Instructions for the Anaplan Academy Learning Center.

Where can I find the promo code?

The promo code was shared throughout the Anaplan Live! event as well as in the Anaplan Live! follow-up email. Anaplan AEs and CSBPs are not authorized to share the promo code.

Are classes virtual or in person?

Although we understand the value of in-person training, the safety of our employees, customers, and partners is our primary concern. For that reason, we are not offering any in-person classes at this time. We are monitoring the situation and updating our polices as things change.

How long is this offer valid for?

This offer is valid through May 31st, 2022 (6 months after Anaplan Live!).

Can I use the promo code for a Level 1 and Level 2 class?

The promo code is only valid for one class. You may use the promo code for Level 1 or Level 2, not both.

Who is eligible for the promotion?

Anaplan partners, customers, and prospects are eligible for the promotion. Access to the Anaplan platform is required. 

Non-customers should speak with their Anaplan sales team to ensure attendance.

Anaplan employees are not eligible for the promotion.

Will more classes be added at a later time?

If you have not used the promo code yet and the class you would like to take is full, we encourage you to register for one of the waitlists. Based off this demand, we will add more classes. You must have either registered for a class or be on a waitlist by May 31, 2022 to use the promo code and receive a free class. 

Promo code classes are not available after May. 

Reminder that you must have attended Anaplan Live to use the promo code. 

Is this a global promotion?

Anyone eligible for the promotional offer, regardless of locale, can use the promotional offer. The majority of the promotional classes will be offered in US and UK time zones.

What language will the classes be taught in?

The classes will be taught in English.

Do I need to attend a certain number of Anaplan Live! sessions?

Participants must have attend at least one session to obtain the promo code. 

I was unable to attend Anaplan Live! but I was able to watch the recordings after the event. Can I still have the promo code?
In order to receive the promo code, you must have attended a session of Anaplan Live! on either November 9th or 10th, 2021.

I’ve already taken a public class; can I use the code to get a refund?

Unfortunately, we can’t provide a refund for previous classes.

What classes are part of the promotional offer?

Certain Level 1 and Level 2 virtual instructor-led classes. The promotional classes will include the image below as “Anaplan Live! eligible" in the Learning Center. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 2.28.43 PM.png

What are the Terms & Conditions?

Terms & Conditions for Anaplan Live! Free Class Promotion are as follows:

• Individuals must have attended Anaplan Live! 
  • Registered individuals that cancel 7 days or less before a class may lose access to their promotional code
  • Limit of 4 attendees from the same company per class

Any questions? Email: academy@anaplan.com

This promo offer expired on May 31, 2022. 

Comments

• I signed up on the waitlist for the Level 2 class. It says 8:00am-2:00pm Americas Los Angeles. What is the time zone?

• When you sign up for an additional Anaplan Live! class, you're eligible to receive a free, one-year subscription to Anaplan's Learning Community. We'll also waive the $100 registration fee. If you already have resume services and also got a Learning Community subscription, we'll extend your term another year after your current subscription expires.