Embarking on Level 3
Hi I have a question on best practices on embarking on Level 3 Model Building.
Understand the pre-reqs are as follows:
- Level 1 Model Building and Level 2 Model Building course completion
- A minimum of 9-12 months of Anaplan project experience
- Proficiency in the use of Anaplan functions in formulas (e.g. SUM, LOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting Anaplan data import errors and formula syntax errors
- Self-initiative to search available resources to solve problems
Is the requirement of "minimum of 9-12 months of Anaplan project experience" a hard requirement or is it possible to get started earlier?
In my case I just completed Level 2 and received my Certified Model Builder certification but have been encouraged to embark on Level 3 soon.
I am expecting to be embarking on some project work in the near future working alongside a Solution Architect and that should provide me real world exposure.
Meanwhile how feasible is it to get started on L3?
Grateful for any feedback, views and advice.