Hi, I currently trouble importing data into the DAT01 Beginning Inventory module. Kindly advise.
@DarrenS
What kind of trouble? Can you please be more specific?
What should the mapping be like? This is what I've done.
Change the mapping of Line items from Fixed Line item to Column Headers.
I've tried this before but there is no data being imported into the module.
Can you please share the module outlook. And also share the screenshot of every mapping tab.
Here you go. There is something wrong under "Mapping2.JPG". Appreciate your advice. Thanks.
@DarrenS , check your location list (and eventually list subset).. is it blank?
If so then pls populate that list first with appropriate data before proceeding with this import.
Hello There
I have subset populated but still there are no data populating for my import. Please advise mapping.
Thank you!
I have the same issue. mapping is good for 2 dimensions, but only first upper level data imported. I try to select "All Location", it is only bring me one location "US". I checked both sub list matched. Please advise.
I have same issue. Please advice
Hi @ademmagatur15 ,
Can you please share your source view snapshot and action mapping?
As mentioned in the above comments, hope you have made sure you got distribution center subset populated.
i did but i have different problem with numbers.
For example data is 13,000 but import as 13.
How can i fix
@ademmagatur15
Hi, @mathallica i am having the same issue as you rn, and only the 1st row is being imported. How did you solve this problem? 😥
I am facing the issue only the 1st row is being imported. How did you solve this problem?
I have the same problem…and I have the mapping correct
But ignored all the registers, because I have empty the Location Flat Distribution Centers?, and I don't know how to populate this information first.
I tried import the Distribution Center with some of the save views of Location, but I couldn't.
Can someone help me, please.
i noticed i didn't have any checked. can you advise what step i missed to populate these?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…