I created a new module and it doesn't show up i Exel Ad-in. I've waited three days so its not just a questions of lagging.
What am I missing?
Ad in version 4.1.12.295
Thanks for your help!/Tove
@tovelofman
Just did the POC, it works just fine for me. I created a module saw it immediately via Excel add in.
@MagaliP Are there any un/known bugs here?
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…