Hi All, the 'Duplicate App' feature doesn't work since Mar 19th 2021 (I can make a copy of an existing app, but when I open the duplicated app, there is no pages in it), has anyone else found the same issue as I did? Thank you!
@x4uhaj
No, I don't really think it is an issue. I have recently duplicated app and it just worked fine. However I would like to clarify that duplicating the App doesn't duplicate MY PAGES. It only duplicates what has been developed as part of the App by the page builder. If you had MY PAGES in the App and you duplicate it you will lose all those Pages.
But if you think there are other App Pages as well which are getting lost, you can raise a ticket with Anaplan Support
Hi Misbah:
Thank you for your reply. I don't have any My Pages in the app, all the pages in the app has been published. And once I duplicate the app, and I open the duplicated app, there is no pages in it, only the categories names.
If you or someone else can try and see today, I would appreciate it.
And I have been doing this copy app works for almost a year. It came as a problem since last Friday. I hope to raise this issue in the forum so that anyone who has same issue can pay attention as well. Thank you!
Adam
Thanks for sharing it. I would recommend to log a ticket with Anaplan Support and share it with wider audience here
Hey Adam, I have noticed that if you try to refresh the page prior to the app copy finishing, you get an app without pages. I usually wait for the job to complete then check and it works. Hopefully this helps. -JT
hi Adam. I'd like to add that duplicate pages from employee monitoring software reports, which we really need, also don't work for us. We waited for the download and even after updating it, it still didn't help . Any ideas?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…