I'd like to merge 2 excel files. Both have anaplan connections. How can I move or copy excel spreadsheets to another file withour loosing my anaplan connection?
I am also interested in this capability. Does it exist? I want to consolidate several connected Anaplan pulls in Excel.
Hello
To merge two Excel files with Anaplan connections without losing them:
Open both Excel files.
Copy sheets from one file to another using "Move or Copy" or use Power Query to consolidate data.
Ensure Anaplan connections are configured correctly in both files.
Save your work regularly to avoid data loss.
You can check https://community.anaplan.com/categories/platform-discussions
Also https://support.anaplan.com/ Golang Training https://support.anaplan.com/
Thank you
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…