I had a few problems with this one. First I am not sure what to put for the time, then once I imported I got many errors.
@ZachChurch
Issue is with the Data header. When you start creating import action you will see first window which talks about Data headers and Data Rows. By default
Data Header is 1
Data row is 2
You need to change it manually and make
Data Header as 2
Data row as 3
Once this is done and then you map
Time - Column Headers
Location - Column 2
Product Code - Column 1
Line items - Fixed Line item
Misbah
I am running into an issue
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…