I am having trouble importing data into REV01. I follow the learning page and map it correctly but some reason it says that my G3 list has no items but I know it does.
Hi @ZachChurch
I guess you have activated Selective access for G3 location list.
Go to General List and untick all Selective access check boxes.
~ABhi
Hi @ZachChurch ,
Could you add a screenshot of the General Lists? Also a screenshot of G3 Location list in grid view so I can take a look?
Thanks,
Elisabet
Thank you, that worked.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…