Hi
I have a partial solution but I want to :I want to copy a few models from Anaplan Employee Training tenant - to my tenant - Anaplan Employee (Ravinder Basra) - please advise: see attached
Models I want to copy are :
L1MB-RavinderKBasra Formulas & Functions v1.3.0 March 2018 ravinderBasraLevel1ModelB2.0(newUX)(27)
thank you
ravinder basra
@RavinderB
To copy models from one tenant to another you'll need to get support@anaplan.com involved. Here's a checklist of things that will need to be in place though:
Copying from one workspace to another within the same tenant is something you can do. Just go to "manage models" and copy the model.
I am working on something similar and curious to know how will the migration for the NUX app linked to that source model is going to work.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…