unable to find the format in drop down menu

Hi,

for level 1, In 6.8.3 for module creation named  SYS03 Country Details Module,I am unable to add the format List: G1 Region for the line item Region.

Gurleenk_0-1618509263366.png

Am I missing something? Please help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• @Gurleenk 

This is a list format which once selected will prompt you to allocate a list to the line item.

If the G1 Region list is not available then this indicates that you have not created the list yet.

If so then you need to go back to the start of the course and review the list build sections to ensure that you have all the required list and hierarchies as these are a prerequisite for continuing the model build. 

Answers

• Hi @ChrisAHeathcote ,

I guess,I have created the list but still, it is not coming in the dropdown.
    Could you please have a look at the attached screenshot if these are the lists you are talking about? If not, I request you to please add the link of the module which you are referring to, and if possible, could you please have a look at my model too?
    Would be really grateful for your help.

Gurleenk_0-1618586593153.png

• if you need help with setting up a drop down list, go to the  Get the sample file in the download section. drop  Your browser can't play this video.  in cells where you know that data validation lists have been created.